Acies is Latin for an army in battle array. At the Acies the Legion is gathered as Mary's army. We make the consecration,
I am all yours, my Queen, my Mother, and alI that I have is yours.
We consecrate ourselves to Jesus through Mary.
It is good for each of us, in Mary's army, to say,
- We are obligated to Mary. She gave us Jesus.
- Mary is closer to Jesus than any other creature.
- She is one with him in grace by the Immaculate Conception.
- She was with Jesus from the Annunciation to the Crucifixion.
- She gave Him up to His sacrificial death. She suffered with Him.
- She nourished Jesus. She enabled Him to grow in age, strength, and wisdom.
- Mary is mother of all mankind. Each soul is in her care.
- She is seated beside Jesus on His throne in heaven, administering His grace.
I am all yours, my Queen, my Mother, and alI than I have is yours.